MYTAS is an innovative corporate accommodation service which gives our clients choice of property, choice of household services and a fixed all-inclusive price charged monthly for the duration of the stay.
The process is simple:
The client advises us
1. Area or neighbourhood where the property is required
- The standard of property and service (VIP, Executive & Economy)
- Any budgets for all-inclusive accommodation
- Duration of stay and likely start date
- Any options to be taken (house-keeping, laundry & gardening)
2. The MYTAS team creates an estimate of the all-inclusive monthly price with some guide property details drawn from the Private Rental Sector.
3. Our client agrees the estimate and issues an instruction to proceed
4. MYTAS delivers the service and guarantees the final price, based on the actual property chosen, will be plus or minus 10% of the estimate price.
The MYTAS team can estimate the monthly price based on our extensive database of likely utility costs, Council Tax costs, furniture supply, Broadband and Phone connection costs, TV Licence, Property Health & Safety Check, Linen & Towelling and our MYTAS Welcome Pack.
The team will also ensure we get the lowest rent on the chosen property, arrange an accompanied viewing with the occupant or their representative (VIP choice of 6 properties, Executive choice of 4 properties, Economy choice of 2 properties), pay the security deposit, pay the Letting Agent fees, provide a 24-7/365 Emergency Property helpline, provide full property maintenance support, set up the property ready for occupation, meet and greet the guest to show them around the property and ensure an ‘easy-out’ process at the end of the occupation.
The MYTAS team validates the property and ensures it has been professionally cleaned and is ready; the tenancy is in our name so we do all the lease preparation and negotiations, we set up all the utilities and supporting services like Broadband (available from Day 1), liaise with the Landlord and Letting Agent, undertake property inspections to make sure it remains up to standard, sort out any tenancy extensions, organise the move out professional clean, undertake the check with Landlord on the Inventory, remove any hired furniture and negotiate the security deposit return. For VIP and Executive guests, we even give an allowance for accidental damages (£250 or £150 respectively) to cut down on the admin even further.
The MYTAS team can even organise regular house-keeping, laundry and garden maintenance.
All this for one fixed price every month for the duration of the stay. Simple!
The service is proving very popular with HR professionals, Procurement teams and Project Management teams because:
- It is easy to use and easy to organise
- It generally works out 30% cheaper than Serviced Accommodation for stays over 6 months
- It cuts out tons of paperwork on employee expenses, supplier invoices, utility queries, tenancy agreements, TV Licence, etc. Our anecdotal evidence suggests that one corporate apartment takes an average of 66 man-hours per year to setup and pay. MYTAS is just one invoice per month.
- It is a fixed price which makes it easy to re-charge to clients or to budget for in specific projects. You can even issue a Purchase Order with a known price and period.
- The occupant has a home-from-home and doesn’t have to worry about any bills to pass through expenses, getting the Landlord to fix property faults and they even have a welcome pack to help them settle-in quickly.
If you would like more information about MYTAS or any of HCR’s corporate accommodation solutions, please contact the Business Development Team for a no obligation estimate. Call Sally Kelly (Business Development Manager) on +44 (0)1256 313780 or Louise Hardy (Sales Executive) on +44 (0)1256 313887.
For further information, visit the MYTAS website: www.mytas.co.uk.