HCR’s dedicated Property Advisors work directly with Estate Agents to ensure that the marketing and administration of the sale and purchase of a property is carried out effectively.
An Estate Agent can maximise the selling value of a property by marketing it to the widest possible audience. Once prospective buyers have started to enquire about the property, the Agent will move to a sales role to make sure any enquiries are handled and negotiations are conducted to the benefit of the owner. If an offer is agreed, the Agent becomes an administrator and oversees the transaction through to legal completion.
Our Property Advisors ensure that Estate Agents undertake the following:
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- visiting and talking to the sellers about the property and its features;
- estimating the value of the property;
- marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other Estate Agents;
- advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- keeping up-to-date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.