HCR can provide property home-cleaning and door-to-door linen and laundry services through our comprehensive UK network of approved fixed cost contractors. We already provide 1000’s of hours of these vital ancillary services every year.
After an initial property assessment, we can confirm what can be accomplished within a given timescale or allowance, per week or fortnight. Cleaning can include:
- Vacuuming & dusting all Living Areas
- Replacement light bulbs
- Waste and Rubbish removal
- Thoroughly cleaning Kitchen surfaces, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, sinks & taps
- De-Scale Shower screens, wall tiles, bath, basin, taps, shower fittings and toilet
- Vacuuming & Dusting Bedrooms, hallways, study, conservatory
- Internal Window cleaning
- Specialist External Window cleaning
- Specialist Conservatory and Patio cleaning
- Specialist Upholstery deep cleaning
- Specialist Oven clean
- Specialist Dry or Wet Clean Carpets and curtains
We are able to quote a competitive rate per hour for any of these services.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
We are also experience in providing End of Tenancy Cleaning.
Our teams are very knowledgeable and can help reduce dilapidation claims to an absolute minimum. We have a standard specification and task list, and where our teams feel there is a need for specialist services such as fabric dry cleaning, over-height (maximum normal reach is usually 2m) cleaning, oven cleaning, wet/dry carpet cleaning, stain removal, exterior window cleaning or damage to crockery, etc. then they inform us so we can inform you and we can obtain further competitive quotes.
We have fixed prices subject to the property size and whether it is furnished or unfurnished.
Linen and Laundry Services
Our Laundry Services include removing bed linen and hoovering the mattress, replacing with fresh linen and laundering the removed linen. This also applies to pillow cases. Our Laundry service will also remove and replace bath towels, hand towels and tea-towels. All clean items are folded and ironed.
HCR can also arrange for linen and toweling packs to be supplied to the property at excellent prices for good quality products.
We have fixed linen and laundry prices subject to number of bedrooms and bathrooms in the property.
Why choose HCR for your support services?
- Comprehensive UK network of approved cleaners
- Clearly defined cleaning standards and tasks
- Provision of useful Management Information
- Single monthly billing - consolidated
- Public Liability Insurance up to £10.000.000
- Uniformed & ID badged operatives
- Thorough training programme for all operatives
- Site Risk Assessments and property evaluation carried out at the ‘meet and greet’
- Health & Safety policies – PAT tested equipment – serviced and safety checks annually
- Monthly audits of the premises
- Customer satisfaction measured
- Colour coded equipment – no cross contamination from room to room
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Competitive pricing, delivering real value for money services
If you would like more information or prices for domestic cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning or our linen and laundry services, please contact the Business Development Team for a no obligation estimate. Call Sally Kelly (Business Development Manager) on +44 (0)1256 313780 or Louise Hardy (Sales Executive) on +44 (0)1256 313887.